Budd Electrical Contracting

Go to content

Fuse & Consumer Unit Renewals


The modern consumer unit is the heart of the wiring system in the home. The unit distributes the electricity, via fuses of one kind or another, to the different circuits in the house.
Removal or replacement of a consumer unit must only be carried out by an electrician qualified to Part P regulation standards.
Our engineers are Part P approved and will install your new consumer unit promptly and efficiently.

We work in strict accordance with guidelines from the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) and the latest BS7671 Wiring Regulations.

The installation to be carried out to relevant British Standards and a certificate of conformity will be issued on completion of all work.

Home Page | About Us | Domestic | Commercial | Industrial | Security | Guarantee | Quotations | Previous Projects | Contact Us | Site Map

Copyright 2014 Budd Electrical

Back to content | Back to main menu